Re: IML: 1967 convertible

Hi Martin...

There was indeed an optional mirror and you occasionally find them on eBay but they are usually not cheap.

I think the Imperial's looks like every other Mopar mirror from that era but the base is unique to the Imperial. Someone else on this list surely correct me on that!

As for the unlock/lock device on the steering wheel, turn it toward unlock and then pull or push on the steering wheel. It's the telescopic adjustment of the "Tilt-O-Scope" steering column (the tilt function being managed via the second stalk on the left, the one that's shorter than the nearby turn signal lever) and all-chrome.

Chris in LA
67 Crown 4dHT
78 NYB Salon