Re: IML: Pics on E-Bay

I forgot to mention that you CAN'T go wrong with pics.  The more the better.  Every angle, engine compartment, trunk, interior.  There's no such thing as too many pics.

Timothy
1965 Crown 4-door.

I encourage you to list the car without reserve at the
lowest price you can possibly afford to part with the
car for and be done with it.  That way you are
up-front and everyone knows what the deal is.

You will get far more activity and money from
extensive visual and descriptive documentation than
anything revolving around a reserve scheme, says the
20 or so Imperials that I've sold on ebay this way.
Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

-Kenyon

See what's free at AOL.com.