Re: IML: exhaust manifold for 60 imp "383" ???

Re: IML: exhaust manifold for 60 imp "383" ???

Before you buy this manifold, check out the bolt pattern on the manifold and the one on your head.  I think this is a truck motor manifold that has 7 bolts while the heads on passenger cars have only 6 bolts or studs.  The tip off to me is the two bolt holes on each end of the manifold.  On the truck manifold, the two end ports have 2 bolt holes and the center ports have three, two low and one high.

Henry