IML: Imperial Exhausts........"H" pipes

Regarding the exhaust discussion,
I have something to share concerning "H" pipe installation.
Here's an old school tip I learned a long time ago.
If you go with dual exhausts and you want to find the "correct" placement for the H-pipe,
install the duals all the way back to the rear bumper, then get a tire crayon and stripe a line along one of the exhaust pipes from about the center of the transmission, rearward to about 2 feet past the rear of the tranny.
Start the engine and let the motor idle until you see a spot on the tire crayon line start to melt.
That's where you want to place the "H" pipe.
It's a little extra work, but as least you'll know you've got the "H" in the correct place.
-Mike in Oregon