IML: New member

Hi to everyone on the list. I just officially became an Imperial owner as I just bought a 56 out of Texas and it should be here next week.Is there anyone in the mid Michigan area that is into these cars?perhaps someone can recommend a body shop or person that can do some underbody patching on the inner parts but not the floor pans?Also anyone that might do some interior work also tell me where to get the seat inserts in a pastel blue.
Thanks for any help .  Jack w

See what's free at AOL.com.