IML: NO XQS wins a prize!

OK, I'm a bit excited.  Here in upstate NY, we don;t get out the nice cars 'til Mother's Day, so it was an early treat this evening to open the April edition of WPC NEws to find NO XQS, my Great-Racer 61 Soft-top, in color on the cover (with a lot of other great cars) and the winner in the 2007 WPC Club Photo Meet, for Class 14 (55-63 Imperials).  Non-WPC'ers can see the cover image at
http://www.chryslerclub.org/april2007cover.JPG
Great way to start the season!
jc

John Corey
CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA
518-272-3565
fax: -272-3582