IML: Imperial Sightings

Hi all -

If I'm sending old news - sorry!  I have digest emails unread since December, so obviously I'm way out of touch!

1.      Spotted a nice white '63 in Burbank last Sunday, turning on to Victory from Main street - not familiar to me.

2.      Spotted a Parade Phaeton in the History Channel program yesterday on the construction of the Mackinac Bridge.  It had about 9 passengers/driver for the grand opening in 1957.

3.      Spotted a 1957 Imperial in Dunedin, New Zealand in February - great condition!

If the Events page is correct, today is the first day of the California statewide meet in Santa Cruz.  I decided not to go this year and heavy rain today in southern California seems to confirm that as a good decision. Funny that this event is not mentioned on the Southern California Imperial Owner's Club website.

Too many cars in my driveway (5 or 6, depending on the time of day) so I'm preparing my 1988 Mercedes 300E, a 1987 Jeep Comanche (pickup) and a 1966 Le Baron for sale.  All fairly priced and described on direct inquiry ONLY, to rgschmitt@xxxxxxxxxx  Will deliver for expenses up to 1000 miles.

Bob (Burbank)