From: SpicemanII@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Rear drum pullers, Mac Tools
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:34:48 EDT

For those of you wanting or needing a new rear drum puller for cars that need them, I have had mine for several years and I just called Mac Tools to get a price for you all. Their phone to order one is 800 622 8665. Listen for the recordings to transfer you to whatever your situation in order to get one. The price within the 48 states is $145.99. I do not know if it includes shipping as it might. Also, I recommend that you get the 2 other legs so you have 5 in case a leg breaks and you will be without till it is replaced as they can break. It is dangerous using them if not properly on the lugs and very straight as possible. 2 extra legs cost $99.10. For the price, it is much better to buy 2 sets and have 6 legs and two assemblies instead of an assembly with 5 legs. The reason, at 146 plus 99 it is a total of $245. and the 2 assemblies are $292. A lot of spare parts this second way. Your choice. The reason I mention this is because I saw a posting of someone saying they should not cost more than $100. for a good one. Not so. Joe Machado

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Don?t quit your job ? Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm