Re: IML: Lowell challenged

It's not what you think, and the county seems to be
within its rights to request what they want.  I left
out info because I don't have all that much of it, and
he keeps details to himself at times.

I said "challenged", not threatened, for a reason.

Apparently there is a property line "here" and the
cars stretch over to "there" on a stretch of
dirt/right of way that woundn't normally be worth
discussing (and hasn't been for the last 100 years,
but they want to extend a irrigation holding pool or
something like that.

Lowell is a wily, durable guy and will find a way
through it.  The other day he was already talking
about  moving things 90 degrees that way and putting
down gravel and so forth, so seems to me that he's
working his way through it.

As for Lowell being on the list?  I called randomly
the ONE night that he was actually online in his life.
 His nephew or someone bought him a computer and were
sitting next to him to get him connected.  I had the
thrill and pleasure of showing him the club website,
his page on the Salvage Section, and the other things
there.

He has since forgotten how to turn his CPU on and
seems mildly proud of that.

-Kenyon

--- Christian Walter <cdubya2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hope Lowell doesn't subscribe to this list...
>
> Lowell's a good man; he's always given me a fair
> shake
> when I've needed something.
>
> Hopefully the legal A-Holes in Patterson will find
> some other fish to fry.

Kenyon Wills