IML: 1963 Crown Imperial convertible

Fellow "Imperialists"

 I own a 1963 Imperial Crown convertible.  I am looking for the dashboard/gauges power supply that illuminates the dash gauges and speedometer.  I am told its parts number is 224054 for the 1963.  Do any of our members know where I can obtain this item, or whether a 62 or 64 Imperial would have the same type of dash gauges/power supply  and/or any leads on where I might obtain  Thanks for your help.

John Walsh