IML: Please Welcome Menzie R. Morrison

New Subscriber(s): Menzie R. Morrison
Email Address is: monaco440@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Piedmont ,North Carolina

Car(s) owned:
1961 Crown 4-door Hardtop ( White with Red leather)
1981 (yellow with brown mark cross leather)

Self-Introduction: I'm updating as I have new E-mail address. I subscribed awhile back and enjoy Imperial Mailing List very much. I've owned my 1981 4 years and just bought the 1961 Crown 1 year this month. I also own a 1974 Dodge Monaco,I really enjoy all my Mopars driving these cars is my most favorite thing I do!! My 1961 needs lots of work came from N.Y. not sure of what to do about all the boby work, dough in her?? Have replaced front-end parts including steering box goes nice and straight now. I could not believe how large and heavy that steering box is. I need a rear bumper also if anyone knows of one anywhere, 1960-1962 will fit.
I have a new motto:  escape..travel...live, IMPERIAL
Best regards, Menzie