IML: 66 CROWN IMPERIAL BRAKE DRUMS, SHOES,KIT

IML: 66 CROWN IMPERIAL BRAKE DRUMS, SHOES,KIT

I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES, AND NEED A GOOD SOURCE FOR DRUMS, BRAKES/KIT AND
WHEEL BRAKE CYLINDERS  FOR MY CAR...  I also have a 67 new yorker with
budd calipers up front and drums in the back(are the back drums compatible
with the 66?  The budd calipers have been rebuilt with ss pistons)  Thanks
to the imperial club the rotors are avaible.  mel monsher  by the way, the
master cylinder for the 66 imperial came off the shelf at Ernies parts in
monrovia(brand new and only approx 50 dollars. without a core!)

   *