Re: IML: 1963 Crown Imperial convertible

Re: IML: 1963 Crown Imperial convertible

The pack from 61-63 will work on your 'vert. The clusters are the same too except that "grey" on each year's background is a little different. But, they'll all physically interchange.

Hope that helps.

And you guys, send me picts of your '63 vert. The 1960 page is showing us up!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyPolara/index.html

david munson wrote:
You can try J C Auto's for the power pack but you might find that the instrument panel needs an overhaul aswell . I don't think a spareone from Lowell Howell will work but you could try him.#

D Munson  I have a 63 Convertible in Madison Grey Mettallic .