From: randalpark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 66 CROWN IMPERIAL  BRAKE DRUMS, SHOES,KIT

I think the drums are Imperial only, so I don't think the ones off the '67 New Yorker will work. Wheel Cylinders, flex lines, and possibly even the linings for '66 Imperial should be readily available. You can probably get drums from Imperial Heaven run by Bob Hoffmiester, contact information is on the OIC web site. He might have some extra shoes too. I think 1965 and 1966 Imperial are the same. '66 is the last year for drums all around. '65 is the first year for non-tapered axle fit or flange style in the rear for Imperial. Bob should be able to get you what you need, the rest should be available new.

Paul W.