Re: IML:New Member

Hi everyone. I got the 56 home today and thought I would see if anyone has any parts.The lower stainless trim piece just in front of the back tire on the drivers side corner is missing.One of the opera lights inside has broken tabs that hold it on.One door panel,the carpet,and the front seat is in terrible shape. I could live with the rest of the interior if I could replace the bad areas.the inside is a pastel blue color on the door panels. Any suggestions?         Thanks all        Jack

See what's free at AOL.com.