Re: IML: Please Welcome Edwin de Bruijn

--- "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  New Subscriber(s): Edwin de Bruijn
>  Email Address is: edja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  Member Location: Tholen, (Zeeland) The Netherlands
>
>  Car(s) owned: 1970 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron, 2
> door hdtp. 440 cu/inch.
>
>  Self-Introduction: My name is Edwin de Bruijn and
> live in the south-west
> region of the Netherlands. Since 2 years I own a
> 1970 Chrysler Imperial Le
> Baron. This after owning several other classic cars.
> I would like to sign in
> to this mailing list to get some information
> concerning the 1970 chrysler.

Edwin,  You are certainly aware that the car you own
is one of the lowest production figure Imperials ever?
 only 254 were made!!!  Congratulations on your good
fortune and excellent choice.

We would be thrilled to have you submit photos and the
story behind how and why you bought this car.  Would
also like to hear more about what it is like to own,
operate, and drive such a car in Europe.

Please go to the club website and use the CONTACT US
button if you would like us to make a page for your
car and its story - we enjoy hearing from people and
sharing their stories.

Kenyon Wills