IML: 1956 Imperial eBay no motor

Hi Guys,

There is a ’56 imperial about 45 miles from me here in Wv with no motor.

Couple quick questions;

How hard will it be to replace the 354 hemi?

Without too much modification could I drop the more easy to find 392 hemi in?

What the heck is a ’56 with a decent body and no motor worth?

Thanks in advance,

Reggie

1957 Imperial Crown 4dr HT