IML: Buried Plymouth: Imperial Owners In Attendance

IML: Buried Plymouth: Imperial Owners In Attendance

I will be traveling to Tulsa for the unearthing of the Plymouth on June 15,
2007, and know other IML members plan to do the same.  Here is the official
website:  http://www.buriedcar.com/

I plan to arrive Thursday night June 14, staying 2 nights.

If you have plans to be in Tulsa for this event, let's see if we can have an
Imperial Club Members get together for dinner or something.

Rather than bothering the rest of the list here that will not be traveling
to Tulsa, please send an e-mail to:

Brooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and say that you are coming.  I will collect the list of those planning to
attend and we can discuss amongst ourselves OFF-LINE from the IML mailing
list.

--Brooks in Dallas
Brooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx