IML: Imperials at Tulsarama

Folks, I've met Brooks, and he's a super guy!
-I can't encourage you to meet up with him enough.

Can I suggest that the group consider posting the info
on the EVENTS page for reference?  It's always on and
holds maps and that sort of junk with universal
availability 24 hours per day, even on the road, and
now even from some of those fancy cell-phones.

The website volunteers would be pleased to make maps,
post contact info, and so forth to facilitate members
making connections.  Maybe we have someone (Brooks?)
that is in or knows Tulsa amongst our 650 members that
can suggest some local flavor as a meeting place?  If
there's a mechanical bull involved, you'd probably be
better off....

Let us know.

We'll pay extra for a group facial shot of you guys
reacting as the car breaks in half from corrosion as
it's being lifted out!

-K