Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 6:17 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Is the Perfromance Analysis Company ATC Power Servo

Javier,

No, the AutoTemp II servo is completely different from the 1968 AutoTemp I
servo. They are astonishingly different as a matter of fact. I spent a long
time looking for the "motor" in my '68 AutoTemp only to learn it doesn't
have one!

So, save your money!

Dave Duricy

--- Javier Reynaldos <javier.reynaldos@xxxxxxxxx>