IML: Car shirts

Don't know if this is the place for this and I apologize if anyone is offended by this shameful solicitation but....

I have a friend that does in garment printing that actually puts the dye into the fabric and makes personalized T-shirts and other garments with digital photos without costing a restoration fortune.  I'm having him do some quilt squares to get a quilt of my grandkids for my daughter for Christmas, so I'm confident in his work and have known him for over 20 years.

He knows I have my Imperial and he suggested that an event could have T-shirts made up with the Club/Event/Date etc and then each shirt could have an individual picture of the owner/car.

If anyone has any interest in this please contact me off line and I can put you in touch with him.  He says he can do a quick turn around.  So if you have an event or if you'd just like to get a T-shirt with a picture of you and/or your ride....contact me!

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Download Messenger. Join the i?m Initiative. Help make a difference today. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm