Re: IML: 1962 Imperial Horns again!

Dear Jim, or to whom it may concern. We have been
recieving your emails for several months now, and have
never seen any info on a imperial in the early
fifties. We recieve over fifty emails a day. My wife
is grossly annoyed by the emails. For now, could you
please delete me from your distibution list. I will
contact you when I get an imp that pertains to the in
fo you distribute. Thanx for understanding. Mario Di
Martino