From: mldimar@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 May 2007 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 1962 Imperial Horns again!

Dear Jim, or to whom it may concern. We have been
recieving your emails for several months now, and have
never seen any info on a imperial in the early
fifties. We recieve over fifty emails a day. My wife
is grossly annoyed by the emails. For now, could you
please delete me from your distibution list. I will
contact you when I get an imp that pertains to the in
fo you distribute. Thanx for understanding. Mario Di
Martino
--- JIM LORENZEN <jdlpdx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi John,

The '62 at the farm has the plug for the third horn
and I think that's where I got my "errant" trumpet
from.

Jim L. in OR

PS It's a Crown