From: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 May 2007 7:15 AM
Subject: IML: Trumpet Horns

    Can anyone give me some info on this. I've been trying to find the correct trumpet horn for my 61 for some time now. Is there more than one type ? The one on epay is straight and faces down. Tony Lindsey told me the one he has is bent like an L and faces the passenger side and is about two feet long if it were straightened, this is all in the archive. I was thinking of getting this one on ebay but if its just an aftermarket I am not interested as the price is quite high already. Anyone have a photo or description of what came with their car ?

                             Frank