IML: Doc Bullock's Saturday May 19th - 10am

IML: Doc Bullock's Saturday May 19th - 10am

I will be at Doc's in Saratoga, Ca. Saturday May 19th
at 10am.  This would be the stables at the back of the
property that has the remnants of 140+ Imperials in
it.

Sorry, but I don't do searches for far-away folks
anymore, but if you're in CA or want to fly into
Oakland Airport for the day, you're invited.  1948-74
with most of the weight in the 63-68 range.

There is a stack of seat skins that literally goes to
the 12-ft ceiling and a smaller one next to it.  Much
of the top layers have rodent poop on them, but these
all came out of running cars and I've yanked three
choice sets out.  Leather.  The old, one-year only
thick kind that you're not going to be reproducing no
matter how good your interior guy is....

Lots of other misc crap-ola.  It's old car parts in a
barn, not gold nuggets in a mine, so priced
accordingly.

Please RSVP off-list if interested.

Gloves, work clothes, and flashlight strongly
suggested.

-Kenyon