From: kiwiimp65@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 1965 electricals

Hi Timothy,
  Curiosity got me. I had a look at my 65 and I dont reckon your xpal
had anything to do with your power probs. There is nothing at the carb
he could have damaged to create your dead system. Its time to pickup a
6pack and makeup.Strangely though, my ground cables is red also.Never
noticed it before. If you get to Harbour Freight and go for their $2.50
multimeters dont tug on the leads.!!! They will not survive. Good luck
Geoff Simpson in New Zealand

See what's free at AOL.com.