Re: IML: Imperials: A Progressive Disease

Re: IML: Imperials: A Progressive Disease

I couldn't have said it better.  I believe everyone has their "thing."  The one luxury, that regardless of income, they want, but are so happy with when they have it.  Many times, wanting is better than having, but, in my case, that's not true.  I am so happy when I see that car, I smile every day, talk about it constantly, make lists of things to be done to it to make it in perfect mechanical order, outside of the current issue, have already ordered some cosmetic parts (new lenses for the headlights and proper hub caps).  I live on food, clothing, and shelter; everything else goes to the car, whether the Imperial or the Volvo.  If it costs $40.00 or $4,000.00, just do it.  They're my babies and get the best care I can afford and are garaged, although they have to share a room. LOL

Timothy
1965 Crown 4-door