From: MoparJackie@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:09 AM
Subject: IML:  1956 Horn Ring

Ok guys I did it. While trying to fix the cracked horn ring I broke it off the other side.The parts places I have emailed haven't replied to me yet so I was wondering if anyone here has the horn ring or any other parts for sale.Also what other years would work for my car. would part  #2530268 be the same or useable for me? Thanks for any help.          Jack in Michigan

--------
See what's free at AOL.com.