IML: 1956 Horn Ring

Ok guys I did it. While trying to fix the cracked horn ring I broke it off the other side.The parts places I have emailed haven't replied to me yet so I was wondering if anyone here has the horn ring or any other parts for sale.Also what other years would work for my car.
would part  #2530268 be the same or useable for me? Thanks for any help.          Jack in Michigan

See what's free at AOL.com.