Re: IML: 1959 Valve cover decal discussion again

Re: IML: 1959 Valve cover decal discussion again

We have the following templates listed:

1960 - had them on all of my 1960s
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Stickers/index.htm

1961:
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/Stickers/index.htm

1965 (may be other years - refelctive silver backing)
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1965/Stickers/index.htm

If the "1961" item is determined to be a '59 by
concensus, we'd sure like to know so that we can get
it corrected.  I associate the 61 with 61's based on
what I've seen.  Don't know enough about '59 to say,
but had thought it was the oval one...

-Kenyon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330114715135&rd=1,1