IML: What can I do to prevent vapor lock in hot weather?

IML: What can I do to prevent vapor lock in hot weather?

Reading the recent posts about the 67 Imperial that had trouble running at idle after a hot start brings to mind hot starting problems I have with my car.

I'm sure in my case it is probably vapor lock. I've had the fuel lines routed away from engine and exhaust heat, I've had the starter replaced and I have a new Edelbrock carb. The car is hard to start when it is good and warmed up on a hot day. It always starts eventually, but sometimes it takes a bit of cranking and waiting. This does NOT make a good impression on any onlookers nor does it impress people at car shows.

I was wondering if there is any kind of insulation or insulating tape that can be wrapped around the fuel lines as a further measure to keep heat away.