IML: door handle screw

Hello America

Lost a small screw which holds the internal door handle in place on our 57 Imperial Southhampton with electric windows.  I am not sure the size of the screw or how long it should be but I found it was missing when I noticed the door handle was rattling.  It is impossible to get one over here as we only have metric threads so I know that I have to get one from US.

If anyone has a spare one or two that they can let me have I would greatly appreciate it. (and I would have a quieter car!).

Kind regards

Ken