Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2007 15:19
An: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: IML: Brake questions

Hi all,

I have a few brake questions.  These are not related to my Imperial,
but a much more current Chrysler Product, however hopefully these are
generic enough questions that no one will mind.

It looks like I need to replace the front calipers on my car.  When I
remove the calipers, am I supposed to block off the brake lines to
keep the brake fluid from draining out?  How do I do this?  I am a
mechanical neophyte, and have never done something like this.

I will only be touching the front brakes, will I need to bleed the
rear brakes, or can I just bleed the front brakes?

Thanks for your response and any advice on  doing this for a neophyte.

Mark Elliott
1964 Imperial Crown in pieces in the garage

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:23

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:23