IML: DOING YOUR OWN WORK! CAREFUL and METHODICAL!

IML: DOING YOUR OWN WORK! CAREFUL and METHODICAL!

    I agree.  IF you have some mechanical ability and reference
materials (IML, FSM...) to do the job step by step AND are
METHODICAL and CAREFUL.  READING the procedure, multiple times!
And paying attention to torque on tightening things back down.  I
have been able to have Patrick help me do things on the cars that
he would NEVER think about atttempting to do without me, as he is
not mechanically inclined.  I was helping my Father on cars when
I was a 14 year old genius, especially in my area of interest
auto electricals, which is an area that he did not like to touch.
   Having said that, IF some one is too busy or skiddish about
working on certain areas of their Imperials (or any car or other
projects, for that matter), PLEASE have it done by some one who
is experienced in that field and have it done properly, AND GO
BACK ON THEM (especially if they are a commercial business)
should their task is SHOTTY! AND DON'T be whimppy about it!
There are legal channels to adress it!

Æyn