IML: 1955, '56 Highway Hi-Fi

Imperialists:

    I know these records themselves are rare [I have never seen ALL these particular albums available, yet they were apparently issued as a set  with the option], as are the systems installed on the vintages which pertain to supporting these that still function, so if you are one of the lucky few who have this Hi-Fi feature, I just want to see that you know these 'are available',  and discussed on the site.....and for the record [no pun intended]:  this site continues to amaze  and is an INCREDIBLE resource, as the more you dig here, the more you find yourself digging.....

ybshore

See what's free at AOL.com.