Re: IML: 1951 Limo ?

I don't know how to evaluate the value of your prospect 51 Imperial, but there is a 54 Windsor on Ebay right now with 2 bids totalling $610.  It looks fairly solid, and seems to have pretty decent chrome if the pictures are a true indication.  I own a 53 New Yorker 8 passenger I'd love to get $600 out of, and you can have the 8 passenger parts I took off a 51 Windsor 8 passenger with the deal.

JOhn.