Re: IML: Member spotlight

Hi all -We have brought back the "member spotlight". Check out the fabulous collection of cars Henry and Richard have, most of which they have or are restoring themselves. We plan on making this a regular monthly feature.If any of you have a great Imperial story or multipul cars please let me know, we would enjoy telling your story.
Phil Rowe
56 Coupe

Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
This 69 Lebaron coupe is listed for sale in the Spokane wheelsdeals flyer.
The 250 area code is for BC, Canada so I would guess that this car is north of here somewhere in the Great White North.
http://www.wheeldeals.com/details.aspx?adnum=22868628

Fred
 Joslin