From: SREYDRD@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1961 chrysler imperial brake drum

hi,

It's a shorter trip to the mental hospital... just kidding .. sorry you have so many problems . some things just take a lot of determintion, heat, a big f-ing hammer and luck  .(pardon my french).. get your torch out and make it hot ---  then hit it with a BFH,,,over and over( on the side of the hub)  until the vein in your forehead sticks out !!!   you may have to replace it but it will come off!
Best of luck

61 impcoupe

See what's free at AOL.com.