Re: IML: 61 Imperial brake drum removal challenge

Re: IML: 61 Imperial brake drum removal challenge

I haven't read through all these emails but I too have had issues with this
on my rear drums.

One thing that I don't know if its been mentioned yet but be sure to adjust
your shoes in a bit.  On mine the lobe can spin all the way back around so
turning it all the way in the oposite direction did not bring the shoes back
in all the way.  I had to turn them about halfway between the two positions.
Oh and I believe the adjusters on the backs need to be turned in opposite
directions.

Good luck I'm sure you'll get it

--Joe

On Sun, 13 May 2007 09:33:11 +0100, david munson wrote

WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)