Re: IML: 1959 parts for 1960

Donn Reese <DReese@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I may have the opportunity to get my hands on a 1959 4dr from a salvage yard(http://anchorage.craigslist.org/car/327180267.html). As you might imagine Imperials in AK are somewhat rare. The question is: is this one worth the $500 to try and glean what I can for my 1960 and part out the rest? What say the crowd?
I say if you've got the time and skill to disassemble and part out the car, you'll get some good parts for your own Imperial AND make your money back selling extra parts on eBay.  :o)

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron
1971 Imperial LeBaron

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool