Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 61 rear brake drum challenge - Tools

This point, along with safety, can not be over emphasized with respect to this job. The highest quality heavy duty puller makes the difference between success and failure in doing this job.

If you own a tapered rear axle car (pre-1965) and plan to keep it, buying one of these will never be a mistake. If you don't use it, the person who ends up fixing your car will.

Paul W.