Re: IML: Please Welcome Jeff & Jeannie Gretz

Re: IML: Please Welcome Jeff & Jeannie Gretz

Welcome to the Imperialists,
   We can be very helpful in many aspects, repair how-to's,
parts, and the history behind our Imperials.  We are going to be
in Portland for this weekend from Friday morning to Sunday
evening.  We are picking up our 93 Imperial Sedan which another
Imperialist (who live in PDX) greatly assisted us in its
purchase.  looks like you have a great collection of Imperials.
Contact us off list.

Æyn & Patrick
1975 LeBaron
1993 Imperial Sedan