Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:04 AM
Subject: IML: '59 "dual rings" inquiry

Hi all,
I've a friend who's buying a '59 Imperial. But he's looking for infos about the rear fender fins dual rings ornaments. (i.e. http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1959/CurtisKellogg/PIC00001.jpg ) I know that there was some infos on the list but i haven't kept them...

- This dual rings were available on all models or only on Le Baron ?
- Does these rings (or only four of them) are the same than the single ? (What are their part numbers ? ) - Is a pair at the same place than "single" and the other in front of them or they all need new holes pattern on the fins ?

Thanks.

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible
Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com
- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ch300imp.com