Re: IML: Several problems

Rear leaf springs can be obtained from Eaton (www.eatonsprings.com).  Last fall I priced a set of springs for a 63 Imperial.  The price was around $459.00.  I have not yet purchased them but have bought springs from Eaton for other cars.  They make the springs to your specifications.  I have had springs made to raise the vehicle above stock height.

Ray
2-63 convertibles