Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imp back on the road and a big thank you to the IML!

Rob, nothing makes us happier, than to know SOMEBODY has a mission accomplished.With the wealth of experience, and knowledge availible here, there's no reason not to "GET ER DONE" Dave.

From: "Rob van der Es" <R.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi gang,

Just a short note to thank all of you that helped me with giving good advice with regard to the broken exhaust manifold stud of my 60.
Dave, Joe, Chad, Paul, Benjamin, Pete and all the other that I have forgotten to mention:)

I decided to leave the last broken stud (driver side, close to the firewall) alone, and try my luck with securing the manifold with 5 nuts instead of 6.
Well, everything turned out well, no leaks or whatsoever and the car is as quiet as before.

I will also give Tom Scott a big THANK YOU, for helping me out with his spare starter motor!

Today I had the car back on the road and it was a pleasure as always to drive it around town in nice sunny weather :)

Thanks guys!,

Robert