Re: IML: almost moparless car show

By coincidence I went to a car show yesterday and noticed there were quite a few Mopars.  The car show was in Earlville a small town in north central Illinois.  There was less than 200 cars and of those about 20 were Mopars.  Some included: 67 GTX; 67 Coronet R/T; 70 Challenger R/T (6-pack); 63 & 65 Chrysler convertibles; 68 Barracude pro-street with a 480 hemi; and a 23 T-bucket with a hemi.

Unfortunately there were no Imperials (I was on a bicycle ride otherwise mine would have been there).

Ray
2-63 convertibles