Re: IML: almost moparless car show

Speaking of car shows I took my 56 to a Mopar show about 40 miles away saturady in Owosso Michigan and was really surprised at the response it got. Specially from the old timers(older than me even).Hopefully I will be able to find the couple things I could use and do some much needed interior work soon. Later all.        Jack

See what's free at AOL.com.