Re: IML: How the Rules Work Here

--- ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Kenyon,
>  Did I miss something? I know I am not as active as
> I  once was - but what
> happened to illicit this response? As usual - your
> reaction  was cogent and to
> the point as to who and what we are! Just wondering
> what I  missed?

Most here don't have any issues besides their car not
working or looking like it did 3 days after it left
the dealership.

For a very small sub-group here, implying that things
are unfair or poorly moderated under their breath has
been a recurring theme (and yet they stay
subscribed!).

It just bugs me when folks are surprised at being held
accountable or tear at and misrepresent the work that
the other volunteers are doing (I don't send generate
Admin no-no messages).  There wasn't any way to
address the issue without being more personal with a
few folks, and I don't want to single anyone out.

-K

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.