IML: Door Won't Open pt. 2

Hi Gang -

First of all I want to thank the group for all the advice and support I received regarding the stubborn rear doors on my '62 Crown 4dr Southampton.  Once again this group takes my breath away.  I've never seen anything like it and I can't wait till this weekend to put all the help into action.
Special thanks are due to Eric, Paul, Dave, a member whose name I don't know but whose e-mail address in part reads jlandis and of course - Brooks in Dallas (whose suggestions if not successful will at least provide the excuse for a party and enough vodka tonics for me not to mind as much about obstinate rear doors).
I hope to have the '62 flat bedded home to Portland this weekend but one way or another I'll give all the suggestions a try and I'll let everyone know how they turned out.
My thanks to everyone again!

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr hdtp
    '62 Crown 4dr (hopefully) hdtp