Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 8:09 AM
Subject: IML: almost moparless car show

I went to a car show in Sandpoint ID yesterday, Lost in the 50's.

This is a pretty big show with 200-300 cars. They shut down the entire town for it. I was shocked and dissapointed to see only four Mopars. There were 2 67 GTXs, a nice 67 Charger and what was probably the nicest car there an immaculate 300H Convertible. It was spectacular. Maybe one day I will be in a position to take my 69 Coupe there.

I did not really expect to see an Imperial although there are a few floating around here. I was shoched that there was not a single Road Runner, 'Cuda etc. The usual Mustang, Camaro, Chevelle crowd was also significantly under represented. There were more than the usual number of 60 Impalas and many other larger cars.

This is my first car show of the year. Has anyone else noticed a change in car show "car demographics" or is this just a one off?

Fred Joslin